The project entitled “Na granicy na krawędzi” (“At the border, on the edge”) is co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund as part of the Interreg V-A Czech Republic-Poland programme.
About the project
"On the edge of the border"/"Na hranici na hraně" project
The focus of the project is to introduce a three-day product for a specific group of MTB cyclists with an "overcome yourself" story. The challenge is a non-traditional sporting challenge in places "at world''s end", on the borders of countries, languages, mountains and plains, on the limits of strength and courage - simply, "on the edge". The following infrastructure will be built in five border locations: singletrack, pumptrack, stairs, connected by trail routes from Moravsko Třebova to Dolná Morava and to Bystrzyca Kłodzka.
The objective of the project is cooperation on the Czech-Polish border, which will result in developing:
- Moravská Třebová: 13 km of new singletrack and pumptrack routes,
- Dolní Morava: an adrenaline obstacle course,
- Bystrzyca Kłodzka: 4 km of Stronie Loop singletrack and the construction of a system of walking, cycling and running routes on Góra Parkowa.
- Miasto Moravská Třebová / Město Moravská Třebová, nám. T. G. Masaryka 32/29, Moravská Třebová, www.moravskatrebova.cz
- Dolní Morava municipality / Obec Dolní Morava, Dolní Morava 35, Králíky, www.obecdolnimorava.cz
- Bystrzyca Kłodzka municipality / Obec Bystrzyca Kłodzka, Plac Wolności 17, 57-500 Bystrzyca Kłodzka, www.bystrzycaklodzka.pl